Wothy.com is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. When signing up for a Wothy.com we collect your name, email address, location, optional information about your CV and job searching preferences. We will not contact you other than to send you the activation email or to answer to your questions.
Your personal information will not be shared or sold to other companies or individuals. We will make every effort to secure any private information submitted to us by our users but we are not be responsible for hacking actions or data steal by individuals or organizations.
You use the service at your own risk, and are responsible for taking reasonable measures to secure your account.
Simple precautions may include but are not limited to the following:
- · Offers employment without an interview.
- · Charges a fee to employ you
- · Only offers vague job descriptions
- · Guarantees placement
- · Exaggerates wages or benefits
* Do not:
- · Provide your social security number or any other sensitive information to any employer until you are sure they are legitimate.
- · Provide credit card or banking information to any prospective employer.